No announcement yet.

send command from right click

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send command from right click

I am working with a web enabled radiology viewer and I am trying to give the physicians a command send prompt via a right click when they have a window open with MS explorer. I would like to send the text file to folder(s) by allowing the user to select from about 3 choices. Is this possible to do ?
    Last edited by ejt3; 31st January 2006, 04:50. Reason: email link

Re: send command from right click

The sendto locations are mostly just shortcuts in:

c:\documents and settings\%username%\sendto

Just create shortcuts to the three locations in there. Hope that is what you was asking for!
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

I have discovered that actually this file type is a little different. when I look at the properties it says its a
      Protocol HTML
      Type JSP

I would really like to right click or go to the File-Send and have the location listed there so they could send a copy to several folder locations. Is this possible.

Take a look at "SendToToys.exe" - do a search, can't remember the website I got them from. It allows for customisation and might get you started while you figure out how it all works