Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while sync my documents

Event id 1521
    Windows cannot locate the server copy of your roaming profile and is attempting to log you on with your local profile. Changes to the profile will not be copied to the server when you logoff. Possible causes of this error include network problems or insufficient security rights. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator.

DETAIL - Windows cannot find the network path. Verify that the network path is correct and the destination computer is not busy or turned off. If Windows still cannot find the network path, contact your network administrator.

Please help to resolve in this
    Thanks is advance

Re: Error while sync my documents

Domain or Workgroup?
    WHat client OS?
    WHat server OS?

Does it apply to all users or just some?
    Ditto computers?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I have a dell 4310 laptop with winXP sp3 OS and is connected to the domain. only me having this issue.The server that we have is win 2003.

Comment

Do other users have the same problem on your laptop?
        Are you a local administrator?
        Have you checked permissions on the server share
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi Tom,
          for other it is working fine on this laptop and for only a particular user is having this problem.
          and yes i am the local admin.
          It was working fine till last friday and it happened suddenly today morning.
          No idea what happened suddenly.
          Please advice waat to check on the server side.

Thanks
          Prasat

Comment

Look for recently applied updates to both server and client
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Working...
            X