No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remotlyinstall

I have 100 Win Xp machines in my LAN. I have to install a certain software & uninstall the certain software, Pl. advice me any utility or any script to do the same . I have local administrator rights & I want to do it from desktop.

I shall be very much obliged for the same.

Re: Remotlyinstall

Originally posted by gaurav_abbot
    I have local administrator rights & I want to do it from desktop.
    Am I correct in understanding that you want to go to each individual machine, uninstall a certain software and install another certain software? There are easier ways to do it than that.

If I have got what you want to do all wrong, please post back with a description of your Network and what software (install and uninstall) your are applying to your machines. Remember the more details/information the better.
    Departed: 23rd December 2015

Actually Eariler we used marimba for patch deployment , now our company did not want in our n/w so I have to uninstall the this software from 100 Win-XP machine without going to every machine.
      another is i have to install the OCS on all the machines . I have local admin rights on all machine.

these all machines are in our LAN. Now my I want to do both task from one desktop through script or any command or any software.

Gaurav abbot

Install using GPO

If the installer for the software you wish to remove can handle it try one of the following scripts from here

Uninstall Remote Apps 1
        Uninstall Remote Apps