X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create USB Bootable for RDp Client

Hi
    I want to creat a usb bootable pen drive which automatically boots up , then detects the network card , then get dhcp lease , then launches RDP .

I have already created one using Bartpe + shreya's . It works perfectly fine. But the Microsoft Licensing issues comes up here for every client. I need some other alternative which do not require Licensing involved. Any freeware of Boot disc version could handle it , or even a linux bootable could work .

I need to give asolution for 20 pcs with (5/6 different configuration) & a Terminal server ( XP - with Multiple RDP solution i.e termserv.dll hacked ).

Please suggest a complete solution....

Regards
    Vishal.

Re: Create USB Bootable for RDp Client

Originally posted by vishal chohan
    XP - with Multiple RDP solution i.e termserv.dll hacked
    Be very careful what you post here. I am not liking the work hacked on the end of termserv.dll.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Hi
      I am a new user . Surely will take care in future.
      Regards
      Vishal.

Comment

Unless the OP can clarify that the terminal server is NOT XP (since Pro only supports one concurrent RDP connection and Home does not support it at all), I suggest no further advice is given here in case we are seen to be encouraging serious breaches of the EULA
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thread closed to avoid posts that may breach the EULA.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
          X