How to change default monitir

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change default monitir

My PC have 2 graphic card.But windows use second GPU(7300GS) as default display(please see in picture).
    When I open dialog box it always show on monitor#3.
    How I switch monitor#2(8800GTX) default monitor

Addition
    GPU
    - Geforce 8800GTX+Geforce 7300GS

Re: How to change default monitir

"Use this device as the primary monitor"

If you're saying that that doesn't work, then you need to tell us that, as it's not at all clear what you have tried already.

Assuming all you're asking is how to do it, rather than "why isn't it working" then Google could have answered this for you...
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

I'm didn't find answer in google.I find answer for 1GPU not work with 2monitor.
      But I have 2GPU&4monitor

Comment

What answer did you find for 1 GPU?

Are you saying that selecting the monitor you want and ticking "Use this device as the primary monitor" doesn't work for you?

If so, contact nVidia.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
        X