data execution prevention error in profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• data execution prevention error in profile

i am using window xp in my company and one of my user facing data execution prevention error in his profile at window startup.pc work fine in admin account but show this error in user account when user click close the window or send the error to microsoft .this makes system hang.what i do to resolve this error

Re: data execution prevention error in profile

Find out what's starting with windows, disable all, enable one, reboot, see if error comes back.

Check out MSCONFIG.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Wired View Post
      Find out what's starting with windows, disable all, enable one, reboot, see if error comes back.

Check out MSCONFIG.
      i disable all things in startup but i am still getting this error in user profile not in admin profile

Comment

What's the program or service you are having the problem with DEP?
        If legitimate, you can log in as admin and make the exlcusion for the program/service by selecting turn On DEP for all programs except the following..
        ..and add the program/service.
        Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Originally posted by L4ndy View Post
          What's the program or service you are having the problem with DEP?
          If legitimate, you can log in as admin and make the exlcusion for the program/service by selecting turn On DEP for all programs except the following..
          ..and add the program/service.
          i did what you said DEP error comes in explorer.exe so i exclude it but after restart i am still getting same error massage in window startup

Comment

Is Windows up to date? What protection against malware do you have in place? Event logs offer any clues?

Assuming you're using a domain rather than a workgroup, does the same issue occur if that user logs into a different computer, or if another user logs in to this computer?
            Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Originally posted by gforceindustries View Post
              Is Windows up to date? What protection against malware do you have in place? Event logs offer any clues?

Assuming you're using a domain rather than a workgroup, does the same issue occur if that user logs into a different computer, or if another user logs in to this computer?
              i am using symentic end point protection in company and my window is upto date.but problem is only in user profile not in admin profile.so i create new profile for that user and i saw problem is resolved but can you you tell me what's the problem is it means DEP error in user profile when window start

Comment

Have you tried Googling the error message? Explorer.exe was causing a DEP error due to some problem in the user's profile. Can't really be any more specific than that.
                Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Explorer is broken due to something that could possibly have changed the code or dll files that explorere would have used.

I'm presuming that you scanned your system for viruses and malware and other junk.

Comment

Working...
                  X