Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the application failed to initialized because the windows station is shutting down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the application failed to initialized because the windows station is shutting down

hello...anybody can help me to fix my computer, I can not log-in in my administrator account because after booting up it shows the messages "the application failed to initialized because the windows station is shutting down",but when I'm using the account other than administrator its working good but I don't have access for my other files or documents,even to add another program.

it would be a big deal to me if anybody could help me treating this problem...thanks a lot...

Re: the application failed to initialized because the windows station is shutting dow

What operating system is it (and what service pack)
    Do you have antivirus software (and is it up to date)
    Can you boot into safe mode (press F8 on startup)?

Possible (based on the symptom alone) that you have something like the LSASS virus which, IIRC, does exactly that
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X