Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZenWorks deployed Open Source apps getting Runtime error (at 113:383)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZenWorks deployed Open Source apps getting Runtime error (at 113:383)

Hi, I use Novell zenworks to deploy the open source pdf creator to clients... and some of the machine are getting Runtime error (at 113:383): Access violation at address 7C934FE9. Read of address 5C3A433D. any idea?

Re: Runtime error (at 113:383)

So we don't know what operating system the clients are running... or what service pack.... or how much RAM... or if there is anything in the event logs... or any differences between the clients that are OK and those that aren't... or even how many clients are involved...

Sorry, but my crystal ball must be on the blink again

And thanks for telling us you posted the same thing in another forum two weeks ago -- did you follow up the advice given there to check event logs? No, I thought not
    Last edited by Ossian; 3rd June 2009, 06:48.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Runtime error (at 113:383)

I just went and googled the errror codes you have specified, and i found heaps and heaps of answers.
      however - as ossian pointed out, they are all YOU, posting the same thing
      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Re: ZenWorks deployed Open Source apps getting Runtime error (at 113:383)

haha.. ya .. it is all me ... too bad.... i feedback to the pdfcreator author and he has no idea as well... too bad....
        tq

Comment

Nothing like actually ANSWERING the questions you are asked...
          How can we help you without information?
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

im not sure if this is application issues as I found a lot of users facing same issues over the internet. we have hightlight this to developer and so far no news... anyway, thanks for your help.

Comment

WTF?!?!?!

Is it just me or did he completely ignore ALL of your posts, and have a conversation with himself???
              Daniel John
              A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

************************************************** **********************

Comment

no.. it's not just oyu :P
                Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel
                  no.. it's not just oyu :P
                  oh ok cool, need more Red Bull then, so I can focus more...
                  LoL

DJ
                  Daniel John
                  A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

Originally posted by djohn86 View Post
                    oh ok cool, need more Red Bull then, so I can focus more...
                    LoL

DJ
                    either that.... or less :P

Comment

LoL, I SUPPOSE it could be the flapping of the wings that is making me misread things..

:P
                      Daniel John
                      A+, HDA, MCP (x3), VCP

Comment

by now, guys!
                        Maybe the OP will deign to come back at some point and enlighten us, but lets leave this one until then
                        (not that I disagree with any of the above, mind you!)
                        Tom Jones
                        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                        IT Trainer / Consultant
                        Ossian Ltd
                        Scotland

Comment

Working...
                        X