X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in accessing shared DMP printer on LAN

Dear All

hello to all...

i am ney guy here in this forum....let me explain my problem, i have one DMP printer which is shared on LAN, the printer is accessible from each and every PC over LAN but adter certian period of time, the shared printer is not able to access from any of PC over LAN . if i want to access the printer i have to restart the PC where printer is physically connected.

Kindly help me in this regard, so that i should not to restart the PC each and every time.

Regards

Praful

Re: Problem in accessing shared DMP printer on LAN

Originally posted by praful_thakare View Post
    Dear All

hello to all...

i am ney guy here in this forum....let me explain my problem, i have one DMP printer which is shared on LAN, the printer is accessible from each and every PC over LAN but adter certian period of time, the shared printer is not able to access from any of PC over LAN . if i want to access the printer i have to restart the PC where printer is physically connected.

Kindly help me in this regard, so that i should not to restart the PC each and every time.

Regards

Praful
    Does this happen when the PC has been left unattended? Have you checked NIC power save settings, printer driver may have some) and the PCs?

Comment

no PC is working, it is now ideal while working it leave connectivity between network computers, but from that system i am able to access mt file server, but from other PC i am not able get access of system where printer is pysically attached??

plz help

Comment

I see. So is the problem just with 1 PC or is it the original issue you mentioned where all PCs are effected and you resolve by rebooting the PC with the printer?

Comment

Working...
        X