Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIN rar problem

Hello friends
    I have downloaded some ccnp training videos But i am not able extract the ISO file from Winrar floder The following error message appears I posting the screenshot of the as an attachment So plz go through it and Help me

THNX
    Attached Files

Re: WIN rar problem

Are those free videos?
    Otherwise I would suggest to buy them...
    Marcel
    Technical Consultant
    Netherlands
    http://www.phetios.com
    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Type in the path where you want it extracted to instead of the D:\ you see there.

Tom
      For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

It also looks as if the file is part of a pirate copy of the TrainSignal materials, which is a very big no-no on this board.
        Last edited by JeremyW; 15th September 2008, 19:38.
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

yes those are free videos i think that size of the file is more than 100mb thats why it is not extracting Is there any solution to extract this file in different parts

Comment

Either you have the CCNP title wrong or you have pirate software. See http://www.trainsignaltraining.com/ for the free versions available. I don't recall seeing any free versions being available in a RAR compressed format.

If you are certain you have the free version then contact train Signal for help with obtaining a new copy. Thank you.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by samirshaikh12 View Post
              yes those are free videos i think that size of the file is more than 100mb thats why it is not extracting Is there any solution to extract this file in different parts
              WHERE did you get those files?
              ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

i dwonloaded from URL REMOVED BY MOD
                Last edited by JeremyW; 15th September 2008, 19:39.

Comment

Although it is possible that some files on that site are perfectly legal, the vast majority are illegal, pirate copies, of commercial software, music or movies. This is one of them!

Just because software is "free to download" it does not mean it is legal to use it.

Please will you go to the proper site (trainsignal.com) and buy the genuine article
                  Last edited by JeremyW; 15th September 2008, 19:39.
                  Tom Jones
                  MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

Comment

Working...
                  X