Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello, can anyone look at this error message please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, can anyone look at this error message please?

I've installed xp pro and keep getting that error while trying to open the solidworks program trough double clicking on file i had saved,
    only if i try again it opens without the error..

It happened also after e-mule progra, was installed, the shortcat didnt lead to the applicatin and i had to do it manually.

Thanks alot
    Attached Files
    Last edited by isaac_1; 16th July 2008, 07:50. Reason: Insert image

Re: hello, can anyone look at this error message please?

I don't know what you are trying to do, but It seems that there is a missing file called "Part2.SLDPRT".

Comment

part2.sldprt definitely looks like it's an error from solidworks, have you attempted to contact them?

Also, I sincerely hope you didn't use e-mule to acquire any software...
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

No i didnt got it from e-mule, the problem was repeated itself with the links to the directories of e-mule wich is very strange.

A little background, i formatted trough the xp installatinon disk the drive and splitted it to c: and d: with quick format, then, after the installation had complitted
        the letter for the DVD drive was d: and for the haddrive c: and e: which i corrected trough the letters management tool like that: c+d = harddrive e=dvd.
        Then iwas asked to format d: wich i did.

The file "Part2.SLDPRT" is not missing , it opens the application but sometimes not and showing this massage,
        And as for e-mule, the shortcat couldnt find the target file at all after i first installed it and i had to choose manually to define it.

Comment

Working...
        X