Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sound card mixer

i have this problem

i want to listen to live internet radio that don't have an equalizer at his player so i can't control the basses .
    windows xp volume control can not control the bass and creative did not puplished a driver that has a mixer for this ct5880 sound card .

when i use winamp to listen for music files i can use the equalizer of the player.

does anyone have a mixer that control this sound card and works with xp
    thanks a lot

aviv

sound card mixer

I FORGOT TO TELL THAT IN THE DEVICE MANAGER THE CARD IS CALL CREATIVE Ensoniq 1371,1373
    I DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER FROM CREATIVE SITE AND WHEN I TRIED TO INSTALL HIM I GET A MASSAGE THAT I DONT HAVE CREATIVE SOUND CARD SO THE INSTALLATION STOPED
    thanks a lot

aviv

Comment

Use this driver,
      http://files.creative.com/manualdn/D...vsV5_12_01.exe
      Double click on the volume icon, go to Options and then select Advanced Controls. Click the Advanced button below the volume bar and you can change bass, treble and can use spatial too.

Comment

sound card mixer

i tried to run this file and i got this error

"setup could not detect any sound blaster audio card on your system.
        please ensure that your sound blaster hardware is properly installed before running this setup program.
        setup will now exit."

please help me
        thanks a lot

aviv

Comment

Sounds like you need to get a better sound card to be honest! I have had problems with some Creative labs. They come with the chips but are on OEM boards... making them cheap.... and nasty!
          Server 2000 MCP
          Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Ok, first remove whatever driver that is currently installed in the system. Maybe theres a uninstall entry in the Add/Rremove program in control panel, if not go to Program files and look for a folder named creative, there should be a file named CTSetup.exe, probably inside the CTsetup folder or maybe even inside a folder name Audio and then CtSetup. Run the file, select remove and then it might prompt you for a reboot. Reboot the PC but shut it down while on POST. Or Other wise choose to reboot later and then shut the PC down.
            Now do this only if you are comfortable opening up the case and changing your audio card.
            Remove the audio card, Start the computer without the card and then shut it down again. Put the card again, and then start the computer, don't install any driver if it prompts you. Now install that driver(the new one that was not working). See if it works. It it gives the same error, install the previous driver.

If you can't find the uninstaller(CTsetup.exe) uninstall it oorm the device manager.
            Also when you have taken out your audio card note the labels/numbers in the audio cards chip/board and post it here.
            And, BTW when you double click on the volume icon with oyu current driver, what name does it show, SB PCI, SB PCI WDM, Creative Vibra 128, ..?

Tony is right, you may need to get a better sound card otherwise.

Comment

thanks you all

u probebly right i have to install a beter sound card
              thanks a lot

aviv

Comment

Working...
              X