No announcement yet.

Application error

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application error

The instruction at "ox7c19902" referenced memory at "0x62c18bb4" The required data was not placed into memory because of and I/O error status of "0x000009c"
    click ok to terminate
    click on cancel to debug.

I have done everything from system restore to antivirus to defragmenting shutdown and restart and this message box continues to pop up every 30 seconds. what do I do ? Please help

Re: Application error

Please read the forum rules ... The title you choose didn't say anything. Neither the information you supplied.
    Please post:
    - what OS are you using, what SP and if fully updated;
    - the hardware configuration (CPU, memory, HDDs, CDs/DVDs, any other devices connecting through USB and the PS power);
    - are there any other relevant entries in the Event log?
    - what antivirus did you use to check? Did you run a spyware remover or such?

With all this info, we might be able to narrow down the possibilities and assist you more.

Thank you.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Re: Application error

And perhaps most importantly, what Application?
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **