Error Message on IE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message on IE

I am not getting this message all the time, last time I got it when I tried to reply to an e-mail on yahoo. The application (IE) closed after clicking OK or Cancel.
    Tal

Code:
    The instruction at “ox7d55833f” referenced memory “at 0x00000028”. The memory could not be “read”.

Click on OK to terminate the program
    Click on CANCEL to debug the program

Hmm i get that on my old laptop. Instead of solving the problem ill either install Firefox or format the pc and reinstall - much quicker than researching the problem. Plus as the rest of your PC is working you have got time to backup your data.
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by tonyyeb
      Hmm i get that on my old laptop. Instead of solving the problem ill either install Firefox or format the pc and reinstall - much quicker than researching the problem. Plus as the rest of your PC is working you have got time to backup your data.
      Thank you for your help the problem is gone after I performed sfc /scannow

Comment

Working...
      X