No announcement yet.

...continuesly restarting...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...continuesly restarting...

hi guy, i have checked VGA, Integrated VGA, but it still continue to restart. Now i Edjusted All peripherals, And Have only Motherboard, Ram,HD, And Power Supply. Once, my LCD monitor WAs injured. I think the problem was in motherboard.Becouse the part which was brake, is not effected by Power.
    Can it be Motherboard?

In every restart it shows me a constant error, like: Your system has been recovered from serious problem, and also constant hexadecimal numbers.

I have searched for these numbers, but couldn't find an appropriate answer.

Maybe there are conflicts with BioStar.

I 'm afraid of plug an LCD cable to the case, becouse the risk to injure the monitor is big.

Please help me...

Re: ...continuesly restarting...

...also i found that when i sit and just reading a pdfs without using Keyboards or clicking on mouse, it works perfectly. BUt when i start to make some quick movement , it is 70% will restart. Sometimes it works 1-2 hours,and some times 1 minute.

To check the process of restart after some repairing i push WINDOWS+E(Explorer) without takeing off my fingers, and after 5th or 6th window it oftenly restars.

... Sory for my English, i am the begginer

Re: ...continuesly restarting...

Could you please tell us what is continually restarting -- I presume it is a computer, but beyond that we do not have much information!

Please tell us:
      a) Operating System and SP installed?
      b) Where the crash occurs -- during boot, before logon, while working etc?
      c) Make of MoBo / Graphics Card?
      d) Other system specs e.g. amount of RAM, installed drives etc.?
      e) Wattage of Power Supply?
      f) have you reinstalled Windows after replacing your MoBo?
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **