Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Viewer Error Message in Systems

I am getting the following error message in Event Viewer Systems :-

"Server events failed for virtual server 1. Server events may not be called for this virtual server"

Can anyone explain this message , please , and help with how to remove it ?

Re: Event Viewer Error Message in Systems

Bit more info may help!

I assume your running XP SP2 fully patched with Microsoft virtual Server 2003 R2? Have you upgraded to Sp1?

The more info you supply the better we can help you

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
      Bit more info may help!

I assume your running XP SP2 fully patched with Microsoft virtual Server 2003 R2? Have you upgraded to Sp1?

The more info you supply the better we can help you

Michael
      I'm running XP SP2 with Automatic Updates selected so , as far as I know , everything is fully up to date.

However , I've never heard of the Microsoft virtual Server 2003 R2 until you mentioned it here .

Is that significant ? I do not know how to use a virtual server or whether I would find it necessary .

Comment

Can you post the full details of the event, including the source and event codes
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X