System Drive Letter !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Drive Letter !

I've made a ghost in a computer with win_xp_pro to a new disk. after the ghost operation i have operated the computer with the old disk as system disk and the new disk as second disk. the scond disk got a drive letter "G". i have shutdown the computer remove the old disk and made the new disk master ,and operate the computer ,the new disk stayed with the drive letter "G" even thou it's the only disk connected in the computer. when i tryed changing the drive letter u get the massege that this is a system drive an no change is alowed. does anybody knows how can i change the drive letter to "C".

TNX

Re: System Drive Letter !

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind: http://www.petri.com/change_system_d...windows_xp.htm
    Good luck.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

: offtopic: With an answer like that you are showing your age now Sorin.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I am not trying to hide it, you know. Gray hairs are starting to show... And I can't do anything about it ...
        Cheers

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
        -

Comment

Working...
        X