Right click disable (no display) in explorer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right click disable (no display) in explorer

When right click to a folder, normally I can see the infomation inside that folder such as size. However, my newly installed W2K-Pro can't be display, please help

Re: Right click disable (no display) in explorer

Originally posted by sambecky
    When right click to a folder, normally I can see the infomation inside that folder such as size. However, my newly installed W2K-Pro can't be display, please help
    Do you have ZoneAlarm installed?

If so, then open the ZoneAlarm window, and click the "configure" tab, and then uncheck the box that says "Load ZoneAlarm at startup". I think you have to re-boot completely at this point to bring back the "properties" for your drives...it seems like you could simply log off and then back on, but I don't think that is enough. When you re-start, you will have to run ZoneAlarm by hand (if you have the ZoneAlarm Desk Band showing on your taskbar, you can easily run ZoneAlarm from there. Right-click and empty area of your taskbar, and then click "Toolbars", and then "ZoneAlarm Desk Band".)

I had the same problem with being unable to get the properties of my hard drive, and this fixed it.
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Never install this sw!!

Comment

Never install this sw!!
        why not... its a great personal firewall.. problably there is somewhere on the site a bugfix or something..
        Marcel
        Technical Consultant
        Netherlands
        http://www.phetios.com
        http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
        "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
        "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Originally posted by Dumber
          Never install this sw!!
          why not... its a great personal firewall.. problably there is somewhere on the site a bugfix or something..
          I think he meant that he didn't install it, notice how his English isn't very good. He's probably using some sort of translator.
          Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by ahinson
            Originally posted by Dumber
            Never install this sw!!
            I think he meant that he didn't install it, notice how his English isn't very good. He's probably using some sort of translator.
            oh.. that's also a possibility..
            Marcel
            Technical Consultant
            Netherlands
            http://www.phetios.com
            http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
            "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
            "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Try to install the trial sw last night, however, PC reboot twice, then I uninstall it (already installed a norton internet security).
              However, is there any W2K setting I am missing during installation beside the virus software can solve it?

Comment

Working...
              X