No announcement yet.

got error in clipboard

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got error in clipboard

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I've been working on a report using office word. And i have used printscreen utility to capture the screen so that i can insert picture on the report. When i capture the screen, i use the windows Paint to cut the part of the pic that i would like to insert into word. I have been doing this for many days on and off. Today, I thought i'd like to do some work on the report. i got the following error when i did "ctrl+v" to paste onto the paint.

Something like "Error getting clip data" ( can't remember it precisely). Then i run "clipbrd" thinking it might be due to lots of data in the clipboard. But once it brought up the clipboard, it seemed to take too long to load up the data to the clipboard. I wonder if i could do it via windows command prompt. or this is caused by other things.

Thank you in advance

Re: got error in clipboard

Sounds like the clipboard is not clearing correctly.
    It would help if you posted the OS and exact details of the error message, also is there anything in the apps error log?
    The Univurse is still winning!

W2K AD, WSUS, RIS 2003. ISA also AVG Server
    ** If contributors help you, recognise them and give reputation points where appropriate **