Virus Burster Help... Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus Burster Help... Please

After having problems with Virus Burster or something and trying to clean up my computer from dozens and dozens of Trojans and other things I have managed to do this. But one thing stayed and that is constant repeating os System message Alert off Critical System Alert notifying me that computer under dangerous atacks from viruses and when you click that massage always goes directly to the site Virus Burster. from registry cleaned evrything, Scaned with kaspersky 6.0 and Spyware Doctor but do not know how to remove that Alert from the startup part of the bar. Please help. Anyone? Thanks....

Re: Virus Burster Help... Please

Originally posted by nole1 View Post
    os System message Alert off Critical System Alert notifying me that computer under dangerous atacks from viruses and when you click that massage always goes directly to the site Virus Burster.
    That message is NOT from the OS, every time you click on it, you make matters worse by reinfecting yourself. You obviously know how to clean your machine, now just don't click on that alert and mess it up again.
    "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Make sure when you do a clean, you are in Safe Mode and System Restore has been turned OFF. After clean is completed, System Restore can be turned back on.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Have you tried Adaware, Spybot and HiJack This?????

I would also disbale the Messenger Service if you have it enabled.

Comment

Here's some good steps to take when cleaning your system.
          http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407
          Regards,
          Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
          Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
          www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Working...
          X