UltraVNC SC (SingleClick)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UltraVNC SC (SingleClick)

Looking to set this up at work... this is for users who are on the road and need technical assistance, has anyone had any luck setting this up? If so, can you give me a little guidance on how u did it?

The OS is Windows XP, if anymore information is needed, please let me know.

Thanks

Re: UltraVNC SC (SingleClick)

Got a link for the application?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

http://www.uvnc.com/addons/singleclick.html

Comment

Originally posted by Why2kone WS6
        Looking to set this up at work... this is for users who are on the road and need technical assistance, has anyone had any luck setting this up? If so, can you give me a little guidance on how u did it?

The OS is Windows XP, if anymore information is needed, please let me know.

Thanks
        I've done this with TightVNC. It might be similar...

On your side you run the listener. When the off site person launches the server and connects there is a reverse connection from them to you. Your side must have the listener running on the default port 5500 and have it open at the firewall (This is probably configurable in case outbound ports are blocked at the off site). They run the server - UVNC SC then connect, nothing else (unless the default outbound port is blocked which can complicate things).
        Last edited by ahinson; 13th September 2006, 05:52.
        Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X