Windows 10 Installation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 Installation

Hi, I am facing problem with Installtion of windows 10 in my PC. What I have to do?

Turn the computer on?
    Put in the installation media?

Seriously, you have asked the equivalent of "my car won't start -why?" If you tell us some more details (what you are trying to do, what you have done, what has gone wrong, what you have already done to fix it) then perhaps we can help you
    Last edited by Ossian; 15th December 2016, 21:39.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Forhad View Post
      Hi, I am facing problem with Installtion of windows 10 in my PC. What I have to do?
      You have got to be kidding me? Is this a serious question?

Comment

No I don't. I want to set up windows10. I worked on it. My PC completed the task But after few times later It is getting sudden shutdown. After open It's functioning back to windows8.1 as before I was using Windows8.1.

Comment

Format and Reinstall?

That is not quite the same issue as you described in your original post
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X