Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume image in boot.wim and boot flag

Hi

In the Windows 10 DVD, there is a file called boot.wim which has two volume images named "Microsoft Windows PE" and "Microsoft Windows Setup".

What is the volume image that has the boot flag?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto

Oh FFS...
    A quick reference to produced YOUR OWN BLOODY IDENTICAL QUESTION on the MS forums (and no, I won't bother posting a link - look it up yourself). As far as I can read the thread, your question has been answered there.

I appreciate a goldfish has a memory of a few seconds, but hopefully a human (although at this stage, I might require evidence) can remember back to September 5th (about 6 weeks ago so not long except in goldfish terms) and refer back to that thread.

I refer you to Biggles77's questions in your previous thread in this forum as, like him, I wonder what you are doing in IT or indeed any other profession requiring any form of cognitive skills.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Three (3) out of the first four (4) links in Google are the exact same question from balubluto. Since this Forum is the FORTH place that we presently know of that you are posting this EXACT SAME, and you asked the exact same question 5th September 2015 and got an answer, why do you find the need to SPAM other Forums with your same inane question? Maybe the goldfish analogy is more accurate than was initially suggested.

I have no issue with you asking the same questions on other Forums but it does piss me off that you keep asking the same question even when it has been answered and you have been provided with additional references for YOU to research the answer.

If you ask another stupid question that is not supported by more than a single sentence, I SHALL BAN YOU!!

Do you understand?

Thanks.

Bye
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

From what I understand, these volume images do not need this flag because they do not contain any boot code. Right?

Thanks

Bye
        balubeto

Comment

You were warned so you presently have a 168 hour BAN. Post supporting information rather than your normal single question or this become permanent.

Do you NOW understand.

Thanks,

Bye til next week.

Please note. If other Members wish to answer Bluto's question, please feel free. If you do, be advised you will then be asked something else, probably in a single sentence with a step by step instructions request.

Last edited by biggles77; 21st October 2015, 12:31. Reason: Added note for anyone wishing to answer Bluto's easily Googled question.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
          X