Windows 10 warnings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 warnings

Just a few warnings of problems with wonderful Win 10 if you intend to use the free update at Windows 10 Information from a Radio HAM. If you have already updated and you are not aware you can revert back to the previous Windows using Settings in Win 10, and even do it all again.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

You have 30 days from the time of upgrading to the Win10 malware/virus to revert back to the previous operating system. However there are many cases where it doesn't work correctly and some applications no longer work as well as, to my knowledge for Windows 7, Updates no longer, err, update.

1 week to go before the cursed free update period is over then maybe I can remove the blocking procedures install to stop my system being assimilated into the MS/Borg Collective.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

One of our staff was caught out with this - an unauthorised upgrade that just happened out of nowhere. Luckily, she likes the new OS, otherwise....
        A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Luckily, she likes the new OS,
          Is she blonde by any chance?
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Nah.... wouldn't be able to cope with such a large number
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Wot large number? I thought Microsoft was using binary when they named Windows 10.

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
                Is she blonde by any chance?
                Haha. No. But, if she saw this she would laugh and then give you the evil eye....
                A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Working...
                X