Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmware Trainer

Hi ,

I just passed VCP exam , i want to become a vmware certified trainer . Can any one tell me how to become vmware certified trainer.

Thanks

Re: Vmware Trainer

Google can tell you.

At least, it seems to be able to tell me..

sigpic

Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

Comment

Go to http://vciportal.com

Scott.
      VCP2 / VCP3 / VCP4 / VCP 5 / VCAP-DCA4 / VCI / vExpert 2010-2012

Comment

From experience, there is a heck of a gap between gaining a certification and being able to train others in it.
        You need to add
        Theoretical knowledge of the area (well beyond the exam coverage)
        Practical experience in many environments
        Training experience in other areas
        The right personality to be a trainer
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi ,

Thanks for providing the information .

Now as per written in site , why do i need to take course twice . Also where do i find training materials for VCI Exam . is there any dumps available ?

Also as you completed VCAP-DA and VCAP - DD can you provide me the sites where i can find the video training material as same as train signal or at least a pdf materials. Also is it must be necessary to take practical training at any authorized training center as same as vcp or i can prepare for exam my self and give the exam

Thanks...

Comment

WARNING -- any more requests for illegal materials WILL result in a BAN
            Any offers will automatically involve a ban

And any would be trainer should have absolutely nothing to do with anything which devalues the certification
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
              WARNING -- any more requests for illegal materials WILL result in a BAN
              Any offers will automatically involve a ban

And any would be trainer should have absolutely nothing to do with anything which devalues the certification
              I agree, VMware encourage all VCIs to behave in a way which is responsible to the vendor and their certifications.

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
                Hi ,

Thanks for providing the information .

Now as per written in site , why do i need to take course twice . Also where do i find training materials for VCI Exam . is there any dumps available ?

Also as you completed VCAP-DA and VCAP - DD can you provide me the sites where i can find the video training material as same as train signal or at least a pdf materials. Also is it must be necessary to take practical training at any authorized training center as same as vcp or i can prepare for exam my self and give the exam

Thanks...
                Every VCI has to go through the same minimum training and certification program, just like every VCP has to attend an official training course.

Feel free to email the VCI Program and Certification teams at VMware:
                [email protected]
                [email protected]

Scott.

Comment

Lol, becoming a trainer based on dumps. I don't think that's the spirit you should have.
                  I really had a good laugh. Thanks for that

Becoming a VCI is more then just a title. You need to to teach others about VMware and sometimes answer tough questions from your audience. You gonna need to teach at least 6 times a year within a year and find a VATC who want to help you.
                  Marcel
                  Technical Consultant
                  Netherlands
                  http://www.phetios.com
                  http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                  "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                  "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

I've been to courses where the trainer seems to have clearly just used [MOD EDIT]Removed Name[END EDIT] or whatever to pass his exams - was not at all talented with the course material, was not at all talented at interacting with the students.. it was really disappointing..

If I had of been paying for it, I would have cracked it at the training partner. (Employer funded.. been a long time since that's happened!)
                    Last edited by Ossian; 16th December 2011, 07:23.

sigpic

Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

Comment

Originally posted by kathy View Post
                      can you provide me the sites where i can find the video training material as same as train signal or at least a pdf materials
                      "The same as" TrainSignal, or actually TrainSignal? In either case, surely Google can suggest various vendors for training materials?
                      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

I would like to remind everyone that this is a Global Forum. A word used in one language can have a totally different meaning in another and as such can be totally misinterpreted especially if this word is used who has English as a second, third or even forth language.

I have never seen any other word in our Profession that evokes such an emotive and often a hostile response to the poster; the responses which I am often shocked, amazed and/or disgusted by. One would think the person was a paedophile by the vitriol used.

The word dump has two meanings for me with one involving paperwork when finished and the other a place where non-recyclable rubbish is deposited as landfill. A brain dump could therefore mean someone whose grey matter is having a crap or a nice, obscure way of calling sombody a shit head.

So please think twice before replying with threats or scorn to somebody from perhaps an obscure part of our planet and uses a word they have heard that may have a different meaning at their location.

Thank you.
                        11 was a racehorse.
                        22 was 12
                        1111 race 1 day

************************************************** * ************************************************** ***********
                        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and click the LIKE option in the bottom right corner **
                        ************************************************** ************************************************** ****** * *****

Comment

Hi ,

is VCAP 5 DCA/DCD Exam released ? What is the fees structure for this ? Is it compulsory to take down the training from any vmware authorized training center.Also do i need to follow track e.g first i need to pass DCA and then DCD

Thanks

Comment

Http://www.vmware.com/certification is the best place to find all the information on VMware certifications.

At this time the VCAP5 certifications have not been released, so none of your other questions can be answered authoritatively. I think it's safe to say that only VCP will have a mandatory training requirement, the VCAPs have a VCP requirement.

DCA and DCD are quite different, people tend to do the one that matches their role. DCD is relatively straightforward if vSphere design work is part of your role, so I'm told. DCA is challenging, even if vSphere admin is what you do every day.

Scott.

Comment

Working...
                            X