Passed Symantec TS: Enterprise Vault 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed Symantec TS: Enterprise Vault 2007

Tough one compared to an MS exam, 70 questions in 2 hours but EV is such a massive and complex product. Solid knowledge of Exchange and Windows Server is required for the understaning of everything going on.

Nice cert to have, but every EV call I ever get I seem to need to call Symantec and they need to fetch a SQL guru to write scripts to fix the thing.

And I have a ridiculous amount of TLAs in my email signature now.
    BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
    sigpic
    Cruachan's Blog

Re: Passed Symantec TS: Enterprise Vault 2007

Wow, there seems to be a rash of passed exams today. Well done. 70 questions in 2 hours sounds like a Cisco exam. Pardon my lack of knowledge in the Symantec certification world, but is that a multi-exam cert? Oh... and do you get any kind of monetary renumeration (i.e. a raise)?

Go ahead and pack your forum sig with your TLAs. When I first joined this forum I said I'd wait until I was at least an MCSE before I put my TLAs and ETLAs in my sig. I'll do it if you do it.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Well done, cruachan
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Not really a multi exam, there's a Level 1 exam listed as a Pre-req (same time and number of questions) but it's quite straight forward relative to the Level 2. Hopefully a raise is in the offing within the next few months.

No sig update yet though, my next exam is MS 70-291 after which I'll be an MCSA so I'll update it then.
        BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
        sigpic
        Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Grats! One more reason why I chose not to work there Their EV support center is in town.
          ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X