This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free download of certification books

Can I have the link to download the free PDFs of certification courses like A+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA,etc.. ? Thanks in advance.

Re: free download of certification books

Try Google. If you want to earn those qualifications then you need to learn how to search.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

There are some genuinely free resources on the web, which you can find using google. The old saying about "paying peanuts" may apply.

If you are talking about illegal copies of published materials, I'm afraid this site does not condone or support any such illegal activity.

Also, I am a bit worried about your chosen name. There is one "Petri" here and that is Daniel (unless his kids have joined the site). You may be asked to change it.

Tom
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

im not financially that strong enough to purchase all those books.
        im applying for this course with the aid from my friend and i want to self learn so that i can save money...
        if u ppl do not want to reveal the website pls post to my PM(personal). thank u very much.

Comment

Please read both replies to your original post.

If you use Google you will find some free and legal resources. Free evaluation copies of Windows are available from Microsoft.

There is NO magic website with all the answers you need.

Topic closed

Tom
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X