Exams , Books MOCs, CDs, Vedio Learining and study guieds

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exams , Books MOCs, CDs, Vedio Learining and study guieds

Hi everybody,
    I just want to tell you about great source for exams, study guide, TONZ of books and a lot of materials for any exams or any topic you are looking for, especially .NET

This guy I knew him 3 month ago and any thing (like book or exams) I asked him for he does right way and got what I want.

Last month I asked him for SQL learning video from Learn key, he got them for me it was 5 CDs and the price was unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!
    He is really feared... That material out side is so bloody expensive and he does it as FREE... His cost is nothing.

Also last week I asked him for MCAD exams from Transcender he got them for me FULL version, with also FULL version of the program. Because if you have the full version ( not Demo ) of the exam and you don't have the Full version of the program- like Visual CertExam Suite - it's not going to work and will ask you for registration.... Transcender exam online cost over 200$ he sell it for 20$!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing...

Also about the book, he has the biggest library I ever saw... He shows me about 150GB of books . When you buy over 5 books he will give one FREE and this one you will name it. Thos 4 books cost 10$...

Believe me, he is the best...Also you will find more with him...Also he sometimes make great discount and give more with same price.
    His payment way is PayPal only....After you pay you will get your books or material by mail or URL for you.

Don't delay. Contact him, ask him and try you are not loosing any thing...ask him about any product and the details of this product and he will tell you, so you know he is serious...
    His mail is (SPAM NOT ALLOWED HERE)...
    Good luck and wish you the best.....
    Last edited by Ossian; 29th June 2006, 08:21.

Re: Exams , Books MOCs, CDs, Vedio Learining and study guieds

Sorry, but this is NOT a forum for advertising dodgy software or even dodgier methods for becoming a paper MCxx.

EMail Link removed
    Daniel, can you please do the honours?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **