70-218 on Thursday afternoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70-218 on Thursday afternoon

Heading into the testing center stone cold for this one. Free retake under the 2nd shot policy that expires in a few days.
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
    boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
    My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Re: 70-218 on Thursday afternoon

Take a scarf and a hot water bottle. That may warm you up a bit!
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by jasonboche
      Heading into the testing center stone cold for this one. Free retake under the 2nd shot policy that expires in a few days.
      Good luck.
      Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I found 218 to be very easy.

Saying that i did study like mad for it.

Good Luck though.

Comment

Good luck mate.

I'm just about to book 70-284. I find that if I dont have an exm to study for then it's harder to study. Plus if I dont think I am ready then I can re-schedule it. Just waiting for mcp_ceo to get back to me

Michael
          Michael Armstrong
          www.m80arm.co.uk
          MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Good Luck!

Tom
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
              Take a scarf and a hot water bottle. That may warm you up a bit!
              I was thinking the June issue of Playboy if they allow that in the testing center.

Or maybe Daniel will let me borrow his June issue of Sheep Fancy when he's done with it.
              VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+

Comment

...Or maybe Daniel will let me borrow his June issue of Sheep Fancy when he's done with it.
                LOL! Some how I don't think he'll let that one slide w/o a rebuttal.
                Andrew

Comment

For once an easy exam. This one was a pushover. No studying whatsoever. My only preparation was to watch 15 minutes of "The Incredible Hulk" on Sci Fi before I walked out the door to the testing center.

Scored a 916.

50 question
                  2.5 hours

Jas

Comment

Congrats! You rocked it!
                    USA/Minnetonka, MN Represent.

It's amazing what two people can accomplish with the Internet, two cell phones, and a small mic/ear bud.
                    Last edited by ahinson; 30th June 2006, 04:55.
                    Andrew

Comment

Are you from Minnesota? Your profile says you are Floridian.

I'm in Bloomington, about 15 minutes south east of Minnetonka.

Comment

Are you from Minnesota? Your profile says you are Floridian.

I'm in Bloomington, about 15 minutes south east of Minnetonka.
                        Yeah I'm from FL. My sister-in-law lived there for a few years while going to UMN. I believe she lived just outside St. Paul near Minnetonka. We visited her once, the name just stuck in my head .

I couldn't live there, too cold and the accent gah!
                        Andrew

Comment

How Teach Me About Kraking Tecnic?

Comment

Endro07

Your post has no relevance to the topic here.

This board does not support any form of software piracy including "Kraking"

Please read the board and forum rules before posting or you are likely to be banned.

Tom
                            Tom Jones
                            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                            IT Trainer / Consultant
                            Ossian Ltd
                            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
                            X