Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Training for MCSA

Hi

I have recently started a job providing computer support for a small company running Server 2003 and need to improve my knowledge, increase my skills and study and pass at least 2 MCP exams towards MCSA 2003 before September.

I cannot get time off to study in a classroom so I am interested in online training, I have found several companies offering this, after trying their free courses I am considering a company called ktec training, has anyone heard of them or taken their training?

All help much appreciated

Thanks
    Last edited by spacenut; 17th June 2006, 15:29.

Re: Online Training for MCSA

spacenut

You're a new member here, welcome. One of the rules here is that we do not allow external advertising of any kind. Since I cannot be sure if it's a genuine recommendation or just an ad for a website you work for/own, I will have to remove that link. After you contribute a bit to this forum and we get a feel for who you are and what you do, I might consider allowing that kind of URLs.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Hi

Sorry Daniel, my appologies I have removed the link

I would still appreciate any feedback from anyone who has heard about this company, their training and student support or hear recommendations about other mcsa online training providers

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for understanding.

I've never heard of them. I do suggest however that you look into other offers before you commit yourself, and ask to see demos and examples of live training before paying for the entire course.
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X