No announcement yet.

Which paper is easiest of seven (mcse)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which paper is easiest of seven (mcse)

can anyone tell me which paper is the easiest of seven,i think 70-290 and 70-294.

i want from you which is the easiest one,and pls recommend the website that offer best dumps.

sirdon

Re: Which paper is easiest of seven (mcse)

Originally posted by SIRDON
    can anyone tell me which paper is the easiest of seven,i think 70-290 and 70-294.

i want from you which is the easiest one,and pls recommend the website that offer best dumps.

sirdon
    None of them are easy unless you know your stuff.

BTW dumps are crap. What you are relying on is someone elses answer to the question and not your own.

Comment

Correctamundo. What good is the cert if you haven't EARNED it, and don't know the info to back it up?
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Brain Dump sites are also illegal -- check the agreement you sign when you take a test.

There is no substitute for real experience!

As said, no tests are easy unless you know your stuff, but IMHO 294 is the hardest of the core exams, with 290 being much more straightforwards (not the same as easy!)

Tom
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian
          but IMHO 294 is the hardest of the core exams, with 290 being much more straightforwards (not the same as easy!)
          And I found 294 (despite my complaint) "least hardest" but 291 and 293 more difficult...
          It probably depends on what you have the most experience in and how much you've studied.
          Regards,
          Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
          Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
          www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Word on the streets is that 70-291 is the monster. Keep in mind, all that is relative to how well you have studied and prepared for the exam. If you are brain dumping, don't bother. You need to know the content and help maintain the credibility of the certification.

I didn't take the 4 core exams. I took the 2 upgrade exams 70-292 and 70-296 which are upgrade exams that contain all the content from 290, 291, 293, and 294. Both 292 and 296 were monsters.

You said which one of the 7 is easiest - none are easy, but if I were you, I'd start with 70-270. That is where many start their humble beginnings of the MCSE trek.
            VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
            boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
            My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
            X