mcp+ccna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcp+ccna

i am mcp,now i want to do ccna now,am i on right track OR first i would complete my mcse.Can i get job on basis of mcp+ccna certifications.

Hi Alitoday,
    You would be better asking this in the certification forum but for my 0.02 worth, here goes:

A lot depends what course(s) you have passed to get your MCP. If it is just an operating system course e.g. 70-270 it will probably NOT help with jobs. If it is a networking course it (70-216) it may be better. I would look at the jobs available in your area and the qualifications (and more importantly, real world skills) they are looking for before you decide which certifications to go for.

Good Luck!

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

ccna+mcp

i am mcp,now i want to do ccna now,am i on right track OR first i would complete my mcse.Can i get job on basis of mcp+ccna certifications.
      my mcse preparation is complete,only paper to take now.
      Is it best combination (mcp+ccna).

Comment

Working...
      X