Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCSE in the UK?

Guys,

Long story short, I was knocked off my motorbike back in November and broke my tib and fib. I've got one of those Fixators on and am pretty much house bound!

Up to now i've been working from home but have just been put on SSP by my company and am going stir crazy already!

I'm after good online MSCE courses based in the UK. Also has anyone had any help with funding for their MCSE? As I said i'm on SSP now and that's no better than being on the dole, so money is very tight!

I just need something to keep my mind active as I could be off for up to another 9 months

So any ideas guys?

Cheers

Dean

Re: MCSE in the UK?

I dont know how good they are, but Wave (www.wavetech.co.uk) are offering on-line courses. I took my MCSE 2000 at their boot-camp and was impressed.

Good Luck!
    Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

You could always just purchase the offical M$ Press books and study at home from the books. That's what I have done for all my exams and passed them so far

Good luck

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I've got some spare logins for the official Microsoft eLearning courses if you want to try some... for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm View Post
          You could always just purchase the offical M$ Press books and study at home from the books. That's what I have done for all my exams and passed them so far

Good luck

Michael
          Has to be the best option.

Only crap thing is that your on the rock and roll.

Will your work help to pay for the books for you??

Comment

The right question should be what motorcycle did you wreck?

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Originally posted by danielp View Post
              The right question should be what motorcycle did you wreck?

Maybe it was one of those crap BMW things you dislike so much.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
              X