Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning for 70-290 With TESTKING. Need Someones opinion

Hey guys.

I Am studing for 70-290. i Bought the TEST KING 70-290 Practice Exam and i am very happy and it is very halpfull. But i would like to know from someone who knows this Exams. How does it is similar to the real exam.Can i be sure that if i study with testking i will be success ? ? ?

Re: Learning for 70-290 With TESTKING. Need Someones opinion

Hi Liranv,
    I took my 70-290 a couple of years ago and, although I used a range of study materials, I found there was absolutely no substitute for real-world experience.

This is even more true now as most exams are adding simulations and "practical" exercises to the theory.

While test-king guides may help you with the final revision and practice, I would suggest you set up a small network (possibly using VirtualPC) with the demo versions of 2003 Server and try out all the things you are learning about. If you do this, you will be successful, and be several steps above the serried ranks of "paper MCSEs" out there!

Best of luck!

Tom
    Forum Moderator
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Testking study guides are best supplement for your success in your exam. You are guaranteed to pass your exams on your first try if you will use testking exams for your preparation.
      If you are interested in purchasing testking exams then i can guide you definetely to get all testking exams at low price.

URL REMOVED BY MOD exams for 59$ only . Also Testkingworld package include free audio exams and study guides. I have recently purchased their account and i am very happy because i have cleared all my exams in my first try.

Testkingworld offer certification training of all certification exams including MCSE,CCNA,CISSP,ORACLE,COMPTIA,NOVELL,CCIE etc. I will definitely suggest you this site if you are willing to get all testking exams at low price.
      Last edited by biggles77; 5th May 2009, 03:12.

Comment

I took the 70 270 exam and passed it successfully with 842.

And the best way to succeed is test king study guide and test king q&A.

Many questions are just the same. The test king is really close to the real exam.

If u study with it, u surely won't be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
        X