No announcement yet.

I Passed.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Passed.

OK WOW!

I passed my 070-290 exam and i must say MS went all out on that one to ensure that you have learnt for it.

What do you guys think about all the others and any advice for anyone going to write there 070-291 soon (LIKE ME) :\

What do you all think of the MS exams at the moment?

Re: I Passed.

Congrats on your pass.

well done mate,

i passed mine on tuesday, (70-290)

i agree, there were a few tough questions in there, when i hit the finish button. i though i'd only get about 50%, i got 815.

Well done mate,

I have 70-291 on the 10th March.

I will let you know how I get on and what it was like

Michael Armstrong
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Thanks guys.

Yeah it was a relief to see pass for sure.

Kewl thanks Michael that would be great, and much appreciated.

I was scheduled to take my 70-291 Feb 27th however I got ill the weekend before and had to reschedule. I am taking it on the 20th of March and I am confident that I will nail it.

I haven't taken any Microsoft exams other than the 2003 track. Overall I will say that they are fair in the material, but the examples / scenarios that they give are sometimes nothing close to what I see in the real world. Good luck on your exam!