Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCSE Server Infrastructure

Hello and Happy New Year all,
    I want to take the MCSE Server Infrastructure Certification and i was looking for some book. I'm thinking to choose between Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server Inside Out. I'm also interested going deep into Windows Server 2012 R2.
    What are yours recommandations?/

Re: MCSE Server Infrastructure

Originally posted by michaels View Post
    Hello and Happy New Year all,
    I want to take the MCSE Server Infrastructure Certification and i was looking for some book. I'm thinking to choose between Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server Inside Out. I'm also interested going deep into Windows Server 2012 R2.
    What are yours recommandations?/
    CBT Nuggets, Hyper-V and Technet.

Comment

MS Press "Self Paced Training" for the appropriate exam is also good
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I was thinking to start with one of those two books, don't know which is better, if you can advise. And then continue with videos

Comment

I've got the mastering server 2012r2 book, and while a good book, using that alone will probably only get you as far as the first three exams for the MCSA. The 70-413 and 70-414 exams for the MCSE test you a lot on hyperv ( especially high availability) and MS system centre

I used practice tests, along with cbt nuggets and a lot of technet!

Good luck

Andy
          Network engineer (MCSE Server 2012 Infrastructure)

Comment

Working...
          X