X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Next

Hi,

I have passed 70-640, 70-642 and 70 -646 exams

What the Next exam I needs to take 70-647 ?

Looking at various post on this site, what does the exam I have passed made me, MCP ?

regards,

Re: What Next

You have the exams for: MCSA: Windows Server 2008
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...ification.aspx

towards the bottom you will see:
    Next

Earn your MCSE certification.
    Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
    I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
    MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

Hi all,
      Finally passed 70-642 after failing miserably with a 550 in November. Here is what I used to study

Sybex Book (Decent, but labs were better than the material)
      Labsim
      CBT Nuggets
      Microsoft Technet
      http://www.examsdeal.com/70-642.html
      I will say basically all forms of studying sucked, after studying for over 200 hours I felt I was ready the first time but was shocked at the material and how stupid the questions were. I ended up basically doing 2 to 3 hours a night of labbing and using Transcender only to get the specific technet pages related to the exam. I despise Microsoft tests because of how asinine their questions are. As an instructor at a Microsoft certified facility I need to get these certs but as i study for these tests I have a greater and greater hate for Microsoft and the idiots that wrote their tests....

Save your money, don't buy any material for this test as it's almost all worthless and doesn't go into what the questions were on the test.
      Last edited by samulepuff; 5th December 2013, 11:02.

Comment

Originally posted by samulepuff
        As an instructor at a Microsoft certified facility I need to get these certs but as i study for these tests I have a greater and greater hate for Microsoft and the idiots that wrote their tests....
        While I agree with you, I despair for your students. If you dislike Microsoft and the test so much, how can you provide your fee paying students with a quality course having this sort of "attitude"?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X