TestKing...Advice???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TestKing...Advice???

Has anyone used or have any advice on using Testking materials? Are they legit?

DELETED

It looks pretty decent and they seem to offer a lot. Any help would be appreciated. I am really wanting to dig down and study and prepare myself for certifications. I have been in the business for 6 years now and do not have one certification. All of my experience is from tons of hands on experience. I am thinking a few certifications might land me a better job. Thanks for any comments. One more thing... I already saw the post for the RealtimePublishers website. I have registered and it looks good.
    Last edited by Ossian; 5th May 2009, 04:55.

Re: TestKing...Advice???

So no one knows anything about TestKing.....guess I might have to try it and post back...

Comment

I've used testking 3 times and found that when I did the exams that the questions were almost similar to the testking samples!

Comment

Thank you for responding. Did you buy anything other than the test samples or was that all you bought. They have a lot of other testing materials like study guides and study labs. Any experience with those?

Comment

Study guide (and sample tests) are very subjective. What is the better car, Ferrari or Porche? MSPress or Sybex or New Rider etc etc. I think you need to try a sample and see whta best suits your style.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I used the official MS press books and some video tutorials (CBTnuggets) to reinforce the book.

Works for me

Michael
            Michael Armstrong
            www.m80arm.co.uk
            MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone, I will definately be looking over some of the suggestions. only reason I ask is I got burned really bad by a salesman one time on the older versions MCSE materials. I am just trying to be careful with my purchase this time. Thanks again.

Comment

I also used Testking for one of my XP Pro exam, i must admit it really came in very handy. In my experience Testking is the best!

I am getting ready for my 70 -293 exam at the moment, wanna write next week hopefully.

Comment

Testking is helpful to get familier with question type and to get familier
                  with simulation type and multiple choice questions.

Don't prefer Testking to pass MCP exam.

Tetsking is helpful to help you understand explanation of all questions .

But Testking can not help you in real life .

Regards,
                  Amey Abhyankar.
                  All in 1
                  Solaris,Linux & Windows admin + networking.

Comment

I have recently completed my MCSE track and guys would you believe i used DELETED certification material and passed each of my exam in first attempt , that is really nice to get certified so early , i am so glad and want to thank that site testkingworld which is offering all testking material + free audio exams for 59$ only.

To me i found the right way to get certified ,now a days i am doing practice and making my knowledge worth for future life.

To me DELETED rocks in all certification needs.
                    Last edited by Ossian; 5th May 2009, 04:54.

Comment

i am using it now and it is very good. Very good explanations. my test is in a few weeks but so far i think it is very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X