Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft TechNet RENEWAL, note RENEWAL only Discounts

In Australia use the discount coupon AUONLY30
    Now I am thinking if this is offered in Australia, why not other locations. So, try the 2 letters of your country code and add ONLY30 after it. eg EUONLY30 for anyone who pays in Euros.
    NZONLY30 for New Zealand
    UKONLY30 for the United Kingdom
    PHONLY30 for the Philippines
    USONLY30 for USA (though you buggers only pay US$247 for a renewal anyway compared to my USD$312 for a renewal, go figure and the discount may just work)

You all know what you country codes are so if you have a TechNet or a MAPS renewal, try it. You have nothing to lose from the price gouging bastards.

Forum Mods may wish to change, delete or move but I would make a note of the discount code before removing it.

Finally, do NOT post thank you and me too posts to this thread if it stays open. Show you have a few brain cells and only post if you have a KNOWN working code. Rest assured that the Forum Mods will stomp on irrelevant posts.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Re: Microsoft TechNet RENEWAL, note RENEWAL only Discounts

Thanks - looks useful!
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

your post provide me some valuable information.

Comment

Originally posted by samulepuff View Post
        your post provide me some valuable information.
        But not valuable enough. TechNet can no longer be purchased, and existing subscriptions don't have very long to run now

As an "instructor at a Microsoft Certified facility" (allegedly, from one of your other posts) I would hope you know this, and are not giving your students completely inaccurate advice.
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X