Failed 224

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed 224

Just to let you guy's know i failed 224 today.

Really not impressed with myself.

I work with and administer exchange everyday studied for a wee bit and thought i would breeze it. Damn was i wrong. That was quite a hard exam that i should've studied alot harder than i did for it.

Leason learned.
    Last edited by wullieb1; 3rd April 2006, 14:23.

Re: Failed 224

You are at least very honest and I'm congratulating you for that. Many wouldn't even bother to admit something like that. Nothing wrong with that, just go one more time through that and you will be fine. I used to be High School teacher, once upon a time, and I was allways telling to my students "it isn't wrong to get bad mark, the bad thing is not to fix a bad mark". I failed 70-216 twice but I fixed it from third attempt and that is, life isn't that easy and we had only one Einstein, everything else is only work and work.
    I'm 45 years of age and I'm still pushing to get MCSE, missing just the one you failed, and I hope to get it very soon. All the best for you and next shot is yours.

Have happy holidays.

Toni

Comment

This may be an Urban Legend, but I read about 2 Exchange Admins sitting the exam. One had been an Exchange Administrators for 2 or 3 years and the other less than 6 months. The newbie studied hard while the experienced one didn't, after all he knew all about Exchange and how to troubleshoot and fix problems under pressure. As I'm sure you've worked out, the newbie passed and the experienced guy didn't. Problem was the newbie supplied the Microsoft answers and his colleague supplied the real world solutions to the presented problems. Cisco, I believe are the same, there is the right way and then there is the Cisco way. (As told to me by a CCIE)

I'm sure you will nail it next time Wullie.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I failed 1 back when I began taking exams for an NT MCSE around 5 years ago. I learned my lesson too. I might as well have sparked a doob with $100 bill - at least that way MS wouldn't have profitted in the process
        Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks for the replies folk's.

I'll be re-sitting the exam in the new year so i'll be studying like a mad man for the next wee while.

Comment

Well just to update this.

I sat and PASSED 70-224 today. I studied for 3 months, reading books and breaking a few servers.

Glad that ones over.

Comment

Nice one!!

Well Done!!!!!

Michael
              Michael Armstrong
              www.m80arm.co.uk
              MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Well done Wullie!! I assume that when you say you were breaking servers, it wasn't by head butting them.

More beer I am going to miss out on!! Why don't all you buggers live in a Australia. "Where the bloody hell are you?!!"
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Congratulations, Wullie,
                  A well deserved success

Tom
                  Tom Jones
                  MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
                  PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                  IT Trainer / Consultant
                  Ossian Ltd
                  Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks guy's.

Biggles, i think i did headbut them a few times when i was falling asleep. No actually it was when i kicked them as it wasn't working the way i wanted it to.

I'm coming to Oz next year for a holiday m8 so if your near Brisbane i'll get you a beer.

Comment

Working...
                    X