No announcement yet.

CBT Training

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBT Training

Good Day All,

I am currently working in the information security field but would like to back that with and MCITP EA and/or SA. Bandwidth does limit me from streaming a lot of data but I can stream. I have a beefy system to run virtual servers (currently have 3 and 2 WKS).

What are the recommendations for CBT Training out there. Any and all commenters are welcome. I do have a specific company in mind but will hold that back for now.

Thanks for your opinion in advance.

Have a great day.

Re: CBT Training

trainsignal if you want video based. they'll send you the units on dvd.

MSPress books if you're happy with books.
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

Combination of TS -- excellent, but sometimes video is not the best way -- and books for me
      Add in practice exams (SelfTest or Transcender, although some MS press books include free MeasureUp) to understand the "Microsoft Way" is not always the real world way.

Back that up with proper experience and success will be in your grasp!
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Thanks all.

I like to have the video and the books. I can look at the video and read the concept in the book and practice it on vm's.

Thanks for the feed back.