70-271 vs 70-272

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70-271 vs 70-272

For those who have done the two exams, I was wondering which one people found toughest? Which I appreciate is subjective.

I found 70-271 to be pretty much identical to 70-270, which I had already passed. I've got 272 this Friday and judging by the MeasureUp sample tests it seems to be a lot more involved.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: 70-271 vs 70-272

I found them both similar, but I suspect your main issue with 272 will be stepping back to Office 2003 / IE5 (or was it 6) / Outlook Express!
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I'm practicing a lot but trying to avoid learning the answers to the questions, since there's a 99% chance the questions in the exam won't match those in the practice tests - I want to learn the theory.

Eh, I can book a day off next week if I need to resit it
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

I seem to remember that when I took 271 or 272 I found a couple of questions that (from memory) were identical to the transcender I was practicing with

Good luck!
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
          I seem to remember that when I took 271 or 272 I found a couple of questions that (from memory) were identical to the transcender I was practicing with

Good luck!
          Mmmm, does that make transgender a braindump?
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
            Mmmm, does that make transgender a braindump?
            Probably more a balls dump.

That was sitting up and dying to be smacked out the park.
            BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
            sigpic
            Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Working...
            X