Passed 70-271

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed 70-271

Scored 850. Got 70-272 next Friday so will hopefully be updating the signature again soon
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: Passed 70-271

nice work mate.... did you consider the W7 equivalent, or are you gonna take the upgrade path ? :P
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Well done!
      Good to see MCDST is still alive and kicking!
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
        did you consider the W7 equivalent, or are you gonna take the upgrade path ? :P
        I'll upgrade - this way I get certs on 2 platforms. Plus the MCDST is being withdrawn at the end of this month. And since I'm much more experienced with XP than with 7, I can also get this cert a lot faster than the W7 equivalent. For the time being my job as as a .net developer, so I'm not getting a lot of free time to experiment with things - I haven't even downloaded SBS 2011 yet

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
        Good to see MCDST is still alive and kicking!
        Yup, for another 2 weeks. Exams are being withdrawn at the end of this month.
        Gareth Howells

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Good job Gareth!! Well done.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Cheers just a shame the prices are going up at the end of the month too (granted, not by a lot) - I'm planning on completing the MCSE on 2003 and then taking the upgrade path to Win 7 and 2008. Looks like the Ferrari will have to wait until next year
            Gareth Howells

Comment

Working...
            X