70-682 : 2 for 1 ! (passed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70-682 : 2 for 1 ! (passed)

So I just sat 70682 which is am upgrade for XP to win 7 desktop support tech. According to my score sheet I just passed both 680 and 685.

Sort of feels like I'm running out of alphabet.

Exam actually felt easier and breezier than the transcenders !
    It wasn't a massive passing score but it was >700 which will do me.

Now off to tell my employer and get a reward ...

Oh yea... Thanks trainsignal!
    Last edited by tehcamel; 25th May 2011, 15:50.
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Re: 70-682 : 2 for 1 ! (passed)

Nice one.

Wish I had time to do some exams, my Enterprise Vault STS is due for renewal and I haven't had a chance to open a book yet.
    BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
    sigpic
    Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Well done
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Well done Andy. Hope you got an ample reward later that night.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

hah! not from my employer :P
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

it entirely depends on the employer.
            Some employers will pay for your training and/or exams if you pass, some will give you a token increase amount, some will readdress your entire contract. some will just pay a bonus.
            Some will do nothing.

it really, really depends. In my situation, my current employer did increase my remuneration by a specific amount. They would probably reimburse me for the exam cost if I requested it.
            My last employer paid for my exams, but there wasn't really anything in terms of additional salary or bonus at that point.

my previous employer before that paid for all my training, including exams, and it was reflected in a bonus at the end of the financial year.

Comment

Working...
            X