Recommend MCSE/MCSA Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend MCSE/MCSA Books

Aside from watching tutorials (TrainSignal), is there a recommended publisher for the 2003 MSCE/MCSA Track? I know MS Press and Exam Cram are two of the most popular...however, is one better than the other? I'm looking at (finally) taking my MCSE/MCSA and would like a hardcopy to help me--it's been over a year since I took the classes.

TIA.

Re: Recommend MCSE/MCSA Books

http://www.sybex.com I have found them to be quite good.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Thanks, biggles77.
      Any opinions on the ExamCram or MS books? Hate to invest in something and find that it doesn't give me the solid knowledge I like. I have usually bought MS press books, but I'm still open. My ultimate goal (though I'm an IT analyst) is to make sure that I pass the test but still come away with more knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by cmj0002
        Thanks, biggles77.
        Any opinions on the ExamCram or MS books? Hate to invest in something and find that it doesn't give me the solid knowledge I like. I have usually bought MS press books, but I'm still open. My ultimate goal (though I'm an IT analyst) is to make sure that I pass the test but still come away with more knowledge.
        I use the official MS books and there fine.
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Well I'm currently reading the M$ Press MCSA/MCSE 2003 upgrade 70-292/70-296 to upgrade my MCSA 2K to MCSA 2K3. Very dry reading but very informative.

Comment

Working...
          X