Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is best Testking Q&A or Testking Audio

Hi guys
    I am preparing the certification exam of MCSE 70-290. I used the Microsoft recommended books for certification exam. But I am feeling little bit confusion about preparation. Now I want to use Testking exam. DELETED is offering two type exams Testking Q&A with explanation and 50% discount on Testkingaudio.com. Please guide me who is the best train to me for MCSE exams
    Last edited by Ossian; 5th May 2009, 04:56.

Re: Who is best Testking Q&A or Testking Audio

Originally posted by Cathrin
    Hi guys
    I am preparing the certification exam of MCSE 70-290. I used the Microsoft recommended books for certification exam. But I am feeling little bit confusion about preparation. Now I want to use Testking exam. DELETED is offering two type exams Testking Q&A with explanation and 50% discount on Testkingaudio.com. Please guide me who is the best train to me for MCSE exams
    Hi Cathrin,
    After preparatoin the Microsoft recommended books you want to update knowledge more. then you try to DELETED Its help full for you preparation the actual exams. Because the engine give you real training for propartion the certification exam

Comment

Originally posted by Cathrin
      Hi Cathrin,
      After preparatoin the Microsoft recommended books you want to update knowledge more. then you try to DELETED Its help full for you preparation the actual exams. Because the engine give you real training for propartion the certification exam
      To me Testkingworld.com rocks in every certification preparation , They have got all latest testking exams with free audio exams .I have used there 59$ package for my complete MCSE track and have passed all exams in my first try.
      Thanks to Testkingworld , They are offering all testking exams available at their site for 59$ only.

I will definately suggest everybody there to use there questions/answers to pass every certification track.

Cheers

Comment

I prefer Transcender test prep.

Comment

Working...
        X