Finally caught up!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally caught up!!

Been quite over the past year, but thats because im been knocking off my certs every few weeks, with hours and hours and hours of endless study.

In the mean time, i have my MCSA, MCSE, MCSA:Security, MCSE:Security, MSTSx6 as well as MCITP:SA and MCITP:EA

Cant belive ive even managed to do it!!!!

Can anyone think of anyothers worth while me doing? (I am planning to do the 70-685 and 686)
    Shadow2k - MCP, MCSA, MCSA:Security, MCSE, MCSE:Security, MCTSx8, MCITP:SA, MCITP:EA, MCITP:EDA, MCITP:VA, MCITP:EDST

Re: Finally caught up!!

congrats. quite an effort u have undertaken

exchange and hyper-v are 2 important technologies to master.
    also, maybe diversify a little by getting cisco certifications.
    i see a lot of job offers were both ms and cisco certifications are demanded / desired.

Comment

Well done!
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by sunseeker11 View Post

i see a lot of job offers were both ms and cisco certifications are demanded / desired.

I agree with the Cisco certs. There are several other valuable certs. The greatest demand now seems to be security. I would put virtualization second and linux third.

Comment

Congrats on all the certs.

Were I not
          1. Up to my cha-chas in busy work and
          2. Studying for my MCITP: EA and
          3. Already in a job anyway
          I'd quite fancy doing CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker). Be interesting to see things from the opposite perspective from normal I.e. how to get in rather than how to keep people out.
          BSc, MCSA: Server 2008, MCSE, MCSA: Messaging, MCTS
          sigpic
          Cruachan's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by sunseeker11 View Post

Suppose the cisco stuff would be an idea, as i am a cisco engineer, and have been working/installing the kit for many yrs, ill have alook into that i think....
            Shadow2k - MCP, MCSA, MCSA:Security, MCSE, MCSE:Security, MCTSx8, MCITP:SA, MCITP:EA, MCITP:EDA, MCITP:VA, MCITP:EDST

Comment

So, as a summary

Cisco
              Virtualisation
              Exchange 2010

I may do the Virtual and exchange ones first, just to get the MS ones out of the way. Then maybe look at my CCNA and upgrade that to CCNP?

Does this seem a wise move?

Comment

Working...
              X