Anyone use Trainsignal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Trainsignal?

I'm looking to take MCITP training and Trainsignal seems to have a nice package with virtual labs software and a decent price. Has anyone used their training that can comment on it? Alternatively can anyone recommend a good online/self paced training program?

Re: Anyone use Trainsignal?

Yes, used and enjoyed Trainsignal -- can heartily recommend it
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

FYI one of the TrainSignal instructors is a mod here
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I also recommend it. IMHU it's the best out there.
        Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

having used both CBT Nuggets and TrainSignal id opt for the trainsignal one first, its definatley the way to go, along with internet reading and a lab setup, and practical hands on experience.
          Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
          I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
          MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

Originally posted by uk_network View Post
            having used both CBT Nuggets and TrainSignal id opt for the trainsignal one first, its definatley the way to go, along with internet reading and a lab setup, and practical hands on experience.

Got the lab at home and at work!!

Thanks for the information from everyone. Will be signing up this weekend. I already work as a Windows admin and have been for a while, I just want those pretty letters to put at the end of my name!!

Comment

Trainsignal is a good product but I would also recommend CBT Nuggets since the videos go more into detail than the Trainsignal videos. You should also get the Microsoft Press books and some virtual machines to practice with.

Comment

I have been using the Train Signal video courses and highly recommend them. They have recently helped me pass SCCM, SCOM and Windows Server 2008 R2: Server Virtualisation.

However, it is also good to get some hands-on experience in a virtual lab or through your job.

Comment

Working...
                X