Microsoft Certified Trainer -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Certified Trainer -

What does it take to get MCT certified? I know that you can full-fill one of the requirements by getting CTT+ certified. My problem is, I've taken the exam, but do not have enough students in most of my classes to full-fill the requirements for the video portion of the CTT+ exam.

Would it be easier to just forget about the CTT+, and get the MCT the hard way?
    Do I just need to attend one of those train the trainer sessions, as mentioned on Microsoft's learning site? (Would post the URL, but it is easy to find, and this is my first post).

Re: Microsoft Certified Trainer -

I got it by working for a CLC and getting "sponsored" -- took me about 3 years after starting delivering MS training (and after teaching and delivering general training for 10 years). Here (UK) at least, the Trainer+ was not easy to find.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X