No announcement yet.

70-649 - stuck for study materials!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70-649 - stuck for study materials!

Hi all,

I've just re-registered as I couldn't remember my old user details and think they were registered to a work account for a job I no longer have. Anyway...

I'm studying for the above exam to upgrade my MCSE to MCITP:EA. I've used the CBT nuggets series and the MS Press book to get a decent grasp of the concepts and now want to assess my readiness for the test before jumping in at the deep end.

Can anyone recommend good study material for the exam? Previously I've used Transcender and Measure Up practice tests. Can anyone confirm if these are good for this particular exam or if there are any others I should look for?

Re: 70-649 - stuck for study materials!

Personally, I feel Transcender and Self Test Software practice tests are a step above MeasureUp (unfortunately this applies to price as well as quality ).
    I think the MSPress book includes MeasureUp questions on the media doesnt it?

I also have a great regard for the Que "Exam Cram" books as revision materials.

Good luck!
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **